Photo Inspiration

Here I am with my card dor Wednesday Challenge by Simon Says Stamps!
I use these themes and coloros: wood, sea, cream and blue... and also one of my favourite SSS stamp set!!!
I colored the sea, the sky and the boat with distress ink.
Hope you enjoy it!


Eccomi qui con la card che ho preparato per il Wednesday Challeng di Simon Says Stamp!
Ho usato questi demi e colori: legno, mare, panna e blu. ho anche usato uno dei miei set di timbri di SSS preferiti!!!
Ho colorato il mare, il cielo e la barc con i distress.
Spero vi piaccia!







I enter this card to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge:
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-photo-inspiration/


SIPPLIES LIST:

- Wooden paper by Modascrap


Challenge:
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/?p=10005

Commenti

  1. Love the use of wood-grain and use of sail boat stamp! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Photo Inspiration” Challenge! Super work!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Sweet card! I really love how you've colored it, especially the waves and sails! Thanks for joining us for the Nautical challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge! hugs, Maura

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento

Post più popolari