Tag Elegance

Hi everyone!!

Last sunday I decided to have a look to all the lessons by Tim Holtz about Distress Paint and Stencil...
It's always a good ides repeat something you studied before..
Then I decided to try to do something, and here is the result! Sunday my mood was green and gold... And so also my tag must be in these colors!


Ciao a tutti!!

Domenica ho deciso di ripassare le lezioni di Tim Holtz riguardo ai Distress Paint e agli Stencil..
E' sempre una buona idea ripassare le cose che hai già studiato...
Dopo ho deciso di provare a fare qualcosa, ed ecco il risultato! Domenica mi sentivo ispirata dal verde e dall'oro e quindi anche la tag adesso ha questi colori!






And now some closer photos:

Ed ora qualche foto dei particolari:



On the top, the three embellishment are the tops of three office brads. 

In alto le borchiette sono le cappocchie di tre fermacampioni da uffcio.






I gave some light to the stamp "elegance" with a bit ofclear Wink of Stella. I enjoy the result.

Ho dato luce alla timbrata Elegance con un po' di Clear WInk of Stella. Il risultato mi piace.



Now I'm working on others tag, layout and album... I can't wait to show you everything!!! 

Sto preparando altre tag, layout e album... Non vedo l'ora di mostrarvi tutto!! A presto!!

Commenti

Post più popolari