Tag Be My Valentine

Hi everyone!!!
Ciao a tutti!!!

Today I want to show you my new project per The Robin's Nest... "Be my Valentine" Tag.
Oggi vi voglio mostrare il mio nuovo progetto per The Robin's Nest... La Tag "Be my Valentine".



Follow this link for more pictures about details:
Seguite questo link per vedere le foto dei dettagli:
https://chatteringrobins.blogspot.com/2018/02/flower-embellishments-with-dew-drops.html



And here is the processing video (Italian Language):
Ed ecco il video della realizzazione:




Till next project!!!
Al prossimo progetto!!!

Elisa



Challenge:

Commenti

  1. This is such a stunning tag! All the embellishments and details are fabulous.
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento

Post più popolari